I update my vision board regularly.
Today I’ve spend my Sunday morning collecting Glam Nomad lifestyle photos and really focused on how I want to FEEL in 2019. I removed all numbers from my previous vision board, like 50,000 Instagram followers and $50,000 income per month.
I added the house boat.
And the engagement.
And the alpacas again. I had an alpaca on my vision board in the past, but removed it, because I couldn’t see the how and it seemed unrealistic.
But the how is not your job.
The when is not your job.
Your manifestation job is to identity the feelings your desires will give you, and step into these feelings right now.
Here’s my vision board process:
1. Start on Pinterest.
Create a new board, and pin everything that gives you the vibes and feels you want to have in your life.
Here is my Pinterest Vision Board for 2019:
2. Now head over to Canva.com
I love using the free version of Canva.com. If you want to use your vision board as wallpaper on your laptop, choose “wallpaper” as your template in Canva.
Afterward, choose or create a grid for your vision board, depending on how many photos you want to use.
3. Choose what you want to place on your vision board.
I focused on the next 12 months for mine, and I picked places, experiences and photos that represent a certain feeling or intention for me. Here’s what I picked for my current vision board:
- Traveling the world with my partner WHILST being surrounded by pets and dogs
- Living in Tulum, Mexico
- Luxury Self-care and luxury bath tubs
- TAO expedition in the Philippines (it's a sailing boat trip from Palawan)
- Feeling comfy and sexy in my body
- Getting engaged
- Winning a major poker tournament
- Flying business class and first class
- Traveling full time and feeling abundant, this photo is of Venice
- A white Audi TT with pink rims
- Living on a houseboat in Amsterdam in summer 2019
- Feeling connected and meditating daily
- Deepening my spiritual practice
- More alpacas in my life, I love alpacas
- Traveling the world with my fiance
Here’s the end result:
4. How to create a phone background with your vision board
Apart from having my vision board as my Desktop background, I use it on my phone as well.
Therefore go back to Canva, click on “File” and “Change dimension”, and choose 1080 px x 1920 px.
I left a white space above and below my picture, as this is where my iPhone shows time and date.
Here’s how the mobile version of my vision board looks like:
I hope this is helpful for you to create your own vision board. Looking at eat very regularly, especially on my phone and laptop (I mean… I look at those all day!) is a wonderful way to get your subconscious mind on board to see all this as a done deal and as “normal”.
Do you have a vision board? I'd love to hear about it!